Is It Right to Present Flowers to the Beloved?
Vladimir Antonov, Ph.D. (in biology)
Translated from Russian
by Vladimir Antonov.
Corrector of the translation
— Hiero Nani.
Once we were invited to a new home by its hostess; this house was built in the neighborhoods of one of the southern towns.
It was in May, everywhere blooming tulips and other flowers were shining with their gentle beauty.
The hostess just yesterday had a birthday, although she had no plans for celebrating, and guests were not invited.
But visitors — have come by themselves, without an invitation, and each brought a large bouquet of cut flowers.
The son of the mistress collected all those bouquets into one huge tank of water. Flowers barely fitted!
… The hostess asked me to evaluate the energetic state of the house.
I switched to the appropriate perception, began to explore room by room. Everywhere everything was fine! But only in one small room, the door of which was closed, the situation was alarming: the intense energy of suffering and death flew through the closed door. What is it? Was someone dying here?
I insisted to open the door. The hostess, knowing my spiritual beliefs, reluctantly complied with my request.
There, on the table, the bunch of beautiful dying plants stood in the huge tank…
… I invited all those present to slowly and carefully analyze the energy of the room. All were convinced that the intense negative field was produced exactly by this huge bouquet. We even tried to rearrange it to other places in the house. But these experiments only confirmed that the malicious for people energetic power of suffering and death came from it.
That it was — the "little presents"!
There is not so noticeable damage from small bouquets or single flowers; but from large bouquets — a lot more damage is very noticeable. And those people, who are "bestowed flowers", then suffer correspondingly less or more…
… Of course, I already knew that plants suffer from injuries and premature (i.e. before their natural term) dying. They are — animate beings! In their bodies, too, as in ours, souls live and grow. Although those souls — typically are younger than animals and humans. However, there exist rare exceptions.
With some plants, it is possible to communicate — at the level of emotions and simple thoughts. Trees accustomed to communicating with non-evil people, healthy and growing with sufficient illumination, are willing to engage in such emotional connections. You give them your heart love — and they respond with their love, sometimes — as it was in the early years of the beginning of my own spiritual formation — much stronger!
Such plants can become good friends, and even teachers. You can learn to attune to their subtle harmony, filling — with me-soul — their material bodies and "cocoons". By this, we can enlarge ourselves in the beginning of the Path.
… Their suffering from wounds can be most easily observed, too, namely in large trees. It is possible, in particular, to see in their energetic "cocoons" depressions of the boundaries and reduction of the density of energetic fields. Wounded with axes pine trees sometimes asked me to "finish" them: such a life of suffering was unbearable for them… But I… could not raise hand to do this…
Small plants — also suffer. Although their bio-fields of pain and death are weaker and therefore hardly noticeable for us. Only when — as in the case discussed in the beginning of this article — simultaneously dying plants were gathered in a huge bouquet, the total bio-field of the suffering became quite clear and obvious.
Pain and pain are different. It is clear that the intensity of the experience of pain in plants — is much weaker than in animals and humans.
By the way, those plants, which die of natural old age, do not suffer, as well as annual plants when the winter cold comes.
… We can not live without killing plants — for nourishment, for construction, for the clearance of land for planting other plants, which are more important for our needs, etc.
But we need to treat all plants with love-compassion! We have to respect their lives and well-being! With ethical positions — it is unacceptable to damage plants in vain!
Moreover, it must be remembered that in plant bodies, as well as in our own, occurs the process of development of souls. Plants and animals are our younger brothers and sisters in the One Universal Process of Evolution of the Consciousness. Sometime later, they will be embodied in human bodies, will be people…
And each of us was very long time ago incarnated in bodies of plants, was one or another plant, perhaps suffered from pain caused by immoral people…
* * *
Any vain infliction of pain to any embodied being results in the accumulation of the "address return" by falling into the offender’s own destiny. We are paying with our own pain — for every pain caused in vain to others! That's how God is trying to wean people from frivolous attitudes toward others' pain and death!
Just look at the mass murder in vain of “Christmas trees"!...
Those children who have come into these lives, being good, — cry and protest: they feel sorry for these beautiful plants with such a fragrant delicate aroma! But cruel adults insist: this is accepted, so do it! Do not wail, enjoy it!
To joy in other’s pain?…
And fish, adults say, do not die in agony by suffocation, but "are falling asleep"…
And if you will not eat meat — all will show fingers to you and tease "sissy"!
So — the children form in themselves the contempt for others' pain. So — adults spoil fates of these children, dooming to diseases and slowing their evolutionary development.
But it would be possible, conversely, to teach children to love emotionally — through communication, including, with flowers and trees! But — with not dying plants, but growing in the wild, in their natural habitat! And it will bring a lot of the positive into the fates of these children!
God expects from each one of us, above all, an ethical purity! It is precisely from the mastering of this stage of spiritual development, the further progress on a large spiritual Path can start for each individual!
We are embodied by God in our material bodies not only to eat and reproduce, but to gradually approach the spiritual Perfection and — eventually — to merge into Him for enriching Him with ourselves!
1. Akinfiev I.Y. — Vegetarianism from Biological Standpoint. Ekaterinoslav, 1914 (in Russian).
2. Antonov V.V. (ed.) — God Speaks. Textbook of Religion. “Polus”, Saint Peters burg, 2002 (in Russian).
3. Antonov V.V. (ed.) — Spiritual Heart: Path to the Creator (Poems-Meditations and Revelations). “New Atlanteans”, Bancroft, 2007 (in Russian).
4. Antonov V.V. — The Bhagavad Gita with Commentaries. “New Atlanteans”, Bancroft, 2008.
5. Antonov V.V. (ed.) — Tao Te Ching. “New Atlanteans”, Bancroft, 2008.
6. Antonov V.V. — Spiritual Heart — Religion of Unity. “New Atlanteans”, Bancroft, 2008.
7. Antonov V.V. — How God Can Be Cognized. Autobiography of a Scientist Who Studied God. “New Atlanteans”, Bancroft, 2008.
8. Antonov V.V. (ed.) — How God Can Be Cognized. Book 2. Autobiographies of God’s Disciples. “New Atlanteans”, Bancroft, 2008.
9. Antonov V.V. — Sexology: Development and Regulation of the Reproductive Function. “New Atlanteans”, Bancroft, 2008.
10. Antonov V.V. (ed.) — Forest Lectures on the Highest Yoga. “New Atlanteans”, Bancroft, 2008.
11. Antonov V.V. (ed.) — Spiritual Work with Children. “New Atlanteans”, Bancroft, 2008.
12. Antonov V.V. (ed.) — Classics of Spiritual Philosophy and the Present. “New Atlanteans”, Bancroft, 2008.
13. Antonov V.V. — Ecopsychology. “New Atlanteans”, Bancroft, 2008.
14. Antonov V.V. — The Original Teachings of Jesus Christ. “New Atlanteans”, 2013.
15. Antonov V.V. — Life for God. “New Atlanteans”, Bancroft, 2014.
16. Antonov V.V — Anatomy of God. “New Atlanteans”, Bancroft, 2014.
17. Antonov V.V — “Bubbles of Perception”. “New Atlanteans”, 2015.
18. Antonov V.V. — God-Centrism. “New Atlanteans”, 2015 (in Russian).
19. Antonov V.V. — To Understand God. “New Atlanteans”, 2016 (in Russian).
20. Antonov V.V., Zubkova A.B. — Taoism. “New Atlanteans”, Bancroft, 2013.
21. Harmony through Vegetarianism. “Society for Vedic Culture”, Saint Petersburg, 1996 (in Russian).
22. Zubkova A.B. — Story about Princess Nesmeyana and Ivan. “New Atlanteans”, Bancroft, 2007.
23. Zubkova A.B. — Divine Parables. “New Atlanteans”, Bancroft, 2008.
24. Zubkova A.B. — Dialogues with Pythagoras. “New Atlanteans”, Bancroft, 2008.
25. Zubkova A.B. — Dobrynya. Bylinas. “New Atlanteans”, Bancroft, 2008.
26. Zubkova A.B. (comp.) — Book of the Born in the Light. Revelations of the Divine Atlanteans. “New Atlanteans”, Bancroft, 2008.
27. Zubkova A.B. — Parables of Lao Tse. “New Atlanteans”, Bancroft, 2011.
28. Zubkova A.B. — Divine Stories of Slavic Lands. “New Atlanteans”, Bancroft, 2013.
29. Zubkova A.B. — Parables about the Elder Zosima. “New Atlanteans”, Bancroft, 2013.
30. Zubkova A.B. — Story about Knyaz Dmitry and Volhva. “New Atlanteans”, Bancroft, 2013.
31. Zubkova A.B. — Sufi Parables. “New Atlanteans”, 2014.
32. Zubkova A.B. — Lessons of Pythagoras. “New Atlanteans”, 2016.
33. Zubkova A.B. — Fairy Tales of Kindness, “New Atlanteans”, 2016.
34. Zubkova A.B. — Saga of Odin. “New Atlanteans”, 2016.
35. Panova V.F., Vahtin YU.B. — Life of Muhammad. Moscow, “Politisdat”, 1990 (in Russian).
36. Spalding B. — Life and Teaching of the Masters of the Far East. “DeVorss & Co”, 1924.
37. Tatyana M. — On the Other Side of the Material World. “New Atlanteans”, Bancroft, 2012.
38. Teplyy A.B. (comp.) — Book of the Warrior of Spirit. “New Atlanteans”, Bancroft, 2008.